Friday, June 22, 2012

A Treat for My Skin

Does it ever happen to you that you are walking on the street and passing in front of a store and wondering "another day i´ll check up on it", but you never do? Well, I came into this store which I´ve been wanting to see for a long time, and thank God that I´ve did it because it save my weekend since after a huge party on friday night, i needed desperately a full recovery. I founded Lush to have a very unique and interesting concept of fresh cosmetics, and to give it a try I bought this Anti-Catastrophe Mask since my face skin needed to be cleaned, moisturized and basically revived. It has completely fresh ingredients and no conservants, therefore it must be kept on the fridge and it last for 3 weeks, but I can asure you it is amazing! Also I´ve got a Figs and Leaves soap (which was really tough to chose among all the offer!) that has an incredible and different smell. So when I came out of the shower I felt brand new!

Nunca vos acontece irem numa rua onde passam por uma loja e ficam a pensar "um dia tenho de dar uma espreitadela" mas nunca acontece? Bem, este fim de semana fui a uma loja, daquelas que queria ir ha uma data de tempo, e graças a Deus que o fiz pois salvou-me o fim de semana visto que, depois de uma grande festa na sexta feira, estava a precisar desesperadamente de uma grande recuperação. Entrei então na Lush e fiquei logo surpreendida pelo conceito de cosmética fresca, e para experimentar trou-se  para casa a máscara Anti-Catastrofe, já que a minha pele precisava urgentemente de ser limpa, hidratada e no fim de contas, revivida. Achei imensa piada ao facto de ter ingredientes frescos e sem conservantes, pelo qual é preciso mante-la no frigorífico, aguentando 3 semanas, mas posso asegurar-vos que é genial de facto. Também aproveitei e levei o sabão de folhas e figos (o qual foi super difícil de escolher entre todos os que haviam!), e tem um cheiro incrível e diferente. Quando saí do chuveiro senti-me novinha em folha!


Lush Anti-Catastrophe Mascara


Lush Figs & Leaves Soap

2 comments:

Other Extraordinary Thoughts