Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jarheads

If there´s something I would love to do before I die but I definitely don´t have the courage for is to shave my hair myself. I do admire those women who had the guts to do so. But it´s never going to happen!

Se há uma coisa que adorava poder fazer antes de morrer mas nao tenho coragem é rapar o cabelo a 0 eu mesma. Admiro aquelas mulheres que tiveram a força para o fazer.... Mas nunca vais acontecer!


Charlize Theron


Natalie Portman


Demi More


Amber Rose


Britney Spears


Agness Dean

5 comments:

  1. Pues si son dignas de admirar :)

    www.clasclasclass.blogspot.com

    Un beso,
    Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !
    To my mind it suit better to Charlize Theron and Agnes Deyn !

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore les photos! Super!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean, i have wanted to shave my head since i was 10, but my sister has convinced me that it I might have a lumpy head and once you go bald, it takes a while to go back. if you have time, please check out my blog ♥♥♥PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts