Thursday, June 20, 2013

Getting Ready for Summer

 
1- Nivea Protect&Refresh and Protect&Bronze  2- Dyptique Eau De Lierre  3- Sephora Travel Kit  4- Eucerin After Sun and Sun Spray Protector  5- Hansaplast Feet Peeling  6- Elvive Solar Haircare  7- Risque Nailpolish  8- Braun Silk Epil 7 Spa
 
Summer time is a wonderful time of the year, but is also the time when our hair and skin gets more exposure, and therefore is mistreated. Here I leave you my tips and tricks for this time of the year. First of all, protection! I often use either Nivea or Eucerin Sun Screen (recently I´ve tried the new Nivea Protect&Refresh that is perfect for those really hot days, since it´s really fresh and cools you down). Also a good aftersun is indispensable! I love having my nails really colorful on summer time, but what I really like is to have a nice tan and have my nails painted in white, does a great effect. Another thing I always take care, but specially on Summer, is my hair, therefore I use the Solar Haircare line from Elvive, which is great. Do you use any of this products/tips? Any advices for an extra special summer care?
 
O verão é uma época do ano fantástica, mas também é a época em que a nossa pele e cabelo estão mais expostos e maltratados. Aqui deixo-vos algumas dicas para esta estação. O mais importante, a protecção! Normalmente uso ou os protectores da Nivea ou da Eucerin (recentemente experimentei o novo Protect&Refresh da Nivea o qual é óptimo para aqueles dias de calor em que estamos na toalha e precisamos de nos refrescar). Também um bom aftersun é indispensável para um bronzeado duradouro, bonito e saudável. Adoro ter as minhas unhas pintadas com cores fortes, mas o que realmente gosto é de ter um bom bronze e ter as unhas pintadas de branco, fica um contraste giríssimo. Também semrpe cuido do meu cabelo, especialmente nesta época, logo uso a gama Solar da Elvive, a qual é óptima. E vocês, utilizam algum destes produtos/dicas? Tem algum truque especial para o verão?

1 comment:

Other Extraordinary Thoughts