Saturday, September 24, 2011

It´s all about details

Lately we´ve had the pleasure of watching the worlds greatest Fashion Weeks and I have already shown you my faves of each one, but I must once again insist on the Burberry Prorsum catwalk, since it´s my honest believe that the secret lies in the details. I instantly fell in love for… the bags of course! Each and every single one of them, from the biggest to the smallest, the colorful and the sober. Definitely the cherry on the top of the cake for a great collection.

Ultimamente temos tido o prazer  de assistir as maiores Fashion Weeks do mundo e já vos mostrei os meus favoritos de cada uma, mas devo insistir mais uma vez no desfile da Burberry Prorsum, já que acredito piamente que o segredo encontrasse nos detalhes. Apaixonei-me instantaneamente... pelas malas claro! Por cada una delas, desde a maior a mais pequena, as coloridas e as sóbrias. Definitivamente a cereja no topo do bolo de uma grande colecção.


               


               


               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Extraordinary Thoughts