Thursday, November 3, 2011

We always say "I Need" But What We Really Mean is "I Want!"

Suddenly the "need" for a new pair of short boots and a new red-wine blazer strike me the other day, so I ran towards the closest Zara store I had and... Boom! Couldn´t resist to by this beautiful pairs and the bloody red jacket. Of course there are other things on my wish list as this black lace body top from Asos (too late, they do not have my number any more, maybe it´s a sign) or this gorgeous Blanco dress.

De repente a "necessidade" de comprar um par de botins novos e um blazer vermelho vinho tinto atingiu-me o outro dia, então corri para a Zara mais perto de casa e... Boom! Não consegui resistir a estes lindos pares e ao casaco vermelho sangue. Claro que há outras coisas na minha lista de desejos como é o caso deste top-body preto de renda da Asos (demasiado tarde, já não tem o meu número, se calhar é um sinal) ou este vestido da Blanco.

                










6 comments:

  1. I don't need shoes but I cannot control me to not buy them e___e

    Momo,
    Let me dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vou logo comprar o segundo vestido!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... needs vs. wants are different from each other.
    I want that black dress on the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blazer! cool! followed too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O blazer e LINDO!!!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts