Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wonderful Liverpool

I don´t know why people have the prejudice of thinking that Liverpool is an industrial city, and therefore, not beautiful, then let me tell you they couldn´t be more wrong. The city is full of life, culture and fun! I had a great time thanks to my bff, who show me around town, took me to the Tate museum of modern art (which I completely loved!) and of course, to the best pubs of the city.

Não sei porque as pessoas tem o preconceito de pensar que Liverpool é uma cidade industrial, e que por essa razão não é bonita, mas deixem-me dizer-vos que não podiam estar mais enganadas. A cidade esta cheia de vida, cultura e diversão! Foi giríssimo graças a minha bff, que me mostrou a cidade, levou-me ao Tate museu de arte moderno (o qual amei!) e claro, aos melhores pubs da cidade.


The People










The City
























The Rags and Tatters















The Tate Museum





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I miss England. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pic... Beautiful City!! and people have style! :P very good**

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfits!!yours and yours friends!and great city!come to see my chanel giveaway,you can win 4 nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! and the Tate museum? gosh I'm so jealous!


    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love how people in UK dress! I love your outfit as well :) The sweater is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. unas fotos preciosas
    muchos besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics :) Lovely blog :) Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me! I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts