Thursday, November 29, 2012

Self Esteem

     

Because we don´t need a reason to pamper our selfs and cause learning how to take care of our image, and most of all, our skin, it´s a really good thing, here I show you some of my little secrets. I´ve been using Eucerin for a few couple of months and really started to like it´s products since I´ve been noticing it´s effects and benefits. I´ve already tried other pharmaceutical brands which I also like, such as Clinic, but this are my new faves, the face cream AquaPorin, besides having a great scent and texture (for me those are very important factors) I can actually see an improvement on my skin. Also I love the Dermo Purifier Face Scrub which I use on my cleaning routine. And finally the Body Oil for Strech Marks (which I have all over my tights), helps me to prevent new ones to appear and decreases the old ones. 

Porque não precisamos de uma desculpa para mimarnos e porque aprender a tomar conta da nossa imagem e, sobre tudo da nossa pele, é uma coisa boa, aqui mostro-vos alguns dos meus segredos. The usado Eucerin nos últimos meses e comecei a gostar dos produtos porque tenho vindo a ver os seus beneficios e efeitos. Anteriormente já experimentei outras marcas farmacêuticas, como é o caso da Clinic da qual também gosto, mas estes são os meus novos favoritos. O creme de cara AquaPorin que, para além de ter um cheiro e textura óptimas (factores muito importantes para mim) tenho visto de facto uma melhoria na minha pele. Também adoro o exfoliante facial Dermo Purifier o qual já faz parte da minha rotina de limpeza. Finalmente o Óleo corporal para Estrias (tenho as ancas cheias delas), ajuda-me a prever que apareçam novas e diminui as antigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Extraordinary Thoughts