Monday, October 15, 2012

Let The Winter Come

 
Every year when the weather starts to change I notice almost instantly how my lips dry. I usually get the classic blue label Labello chap stick every time but this year I saw this new one, the Pure & Natural Milk & Honey, and decided to try it and loved it! It´s kind of the same but it smells and tastes like honey, perfect for winter time.
 
Todos os anos quando o tempo começa a mudar noto quase de inmediato como os meus labios ficam secos. Normalmente compro o clássico batóm azul da Labello mas este ano vi este novo, o Pure & Natural Milk & Honey, decidi experimentar e adorei! É muito parecido mas cheira e sabe a mel, perfeito para o inverno.

9 comments:

  1. Deve ser mesmo óptimo :)
    Beijinho,
    Rute

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias por los tipps, que pones en tu blog, muy buenos!!!! me gusta mucho :D i follow you now, hope you can follow me back if you want, muchos besos,


    www.fashionrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh deve ser ótimo! Eu só tenho um, também é da Labello, é um rosinha, dos básicos... mas é tão raro os meus lábios ficarem secos que também é super raro usá-lo, ou seja já o tenho há anos! beijinhoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenho o mesmo problema, vou comprar este :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu adoro os da Yes to Carrot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tenho de experimentar. Adoro tudo que tenha mel ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recommend you try Carmex... it is the best thing that has ever happened to my lips!
    kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely have to try it darling!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts