Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lisbon Fashion Week: Nuno Gama













Nuno Gama SS13 show on this week din´t definitely pass unnoticed. Besides having gorgeous great loking models and always having the most perfect and elegant trousers ever, it maintains it´s core, that  portuguese soul and touch on his collections that make them really unique. I know it´s a mens design line, (the people that know me know that I loooove to wear mens stuff) but I really love his t-shirts! Always sending a message, like the "I wanna be happy" shirt with the sad faces. Definitely buying one for me next season!

O desfile de Nuno Gama SS13 não deixou ninguém indiferente. Além de ter os modelos mais giros e as calças mais perfeitas e elegantes de sempre, mantém a sua essência, aquele toque e alma português que realmente faz as suas colecções únicas. Sei que é uma linha de homem (o pessoal que me conhece sabe que adoro usar coisas de homem) mas amo as suas t-shirts! Sempre enviando uma mensagem, como a de "eu quero ser feliz" com as caras tristes. Definitivamente tenho de comprar uma na próxima estação!



5 comments:

Other Extraordinary Thoughts